The Youth Customer Service Associate will lead fun, safe, and entertaining mobile spa parties, birthday parties,
empowerment workshops and day camps for kids ages 6 to 14. The YCSA will engage guests with empowerment
activities, games, and an uplifting day of fun. The YCSA will coordinate all aspects of the event before, during, and
after event. Examples include but are not limited to: coordinating and confirming vendor deliveries, stocking
supplies, ensuring a smooth transition from station to station, keeping the energy level high, cleaning stations,
ensuring timely conclusion events, selling products, apparel, and memberships.
The YCSA will expected to promote Chicks With Class via social media and word of mouth marketing in order to
gain exposure and bring in new clients. The YCSA will book a minimum of 1 birthday party per month, enroll 1
student in CWC Programs (Etiquette or Empowerment) and sell 5 apparel items.
The YCSA position is a fast-paced and highly interactive role that is customer-facing. Success in this role will be
measured by consistent demonstration of core values through the modeling of appropriate behavior, customer
service skills, and sales effectiveness. Minimum standards in all areas must be met on a consistent basis.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
1. Greet and welcome guests
2. Engage with guests to ensure a fun, energetic, and entertaining atmosphere
3. Set up and break down party stations and activities
4. Instruct and supervise event activities including but not limited to performing mini-manicures, mini-
pedicures, makeup application, mini facials, craft activities, Chicks With Class pledge
5. Keep stations clean at all times
6. Ensure supplies are appropriately stocked
3. Teamwork & Cooperation
4. Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
6. Customer service orientation
This job operates in a learning and social environment both on-site and off-site. This role is public-facing and
routinely interacts with students, parents, community leaders, and potential clients.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Must be able to operate
standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, copy machines, etc. This is a non-sedentary position
which requires the ability to bend, stoop, and move throughout the party location.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position in a learning environment. Shifts will be scheduled during the hours of 9 am and 8pm.
Required Education and Experience
1. Minimum age 16
2. Previous work experience preferred but not required
Additional Eligibility Requirements
1. Excellent communication skills including writing, grammar, and proper etiquette
2. Customer service orientation and problem solving skills
3. Ability to maintain a positive, friendly demeanor in a fast-paced environment
4. Enthusiasm and the desire to have and help others have fun
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at
any time with or without notice.
$800-$10.00 PER HOUR Apply for this Job Online »
Contact this Employer »