State Farm Insurance Agent located in Humble, TX is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Dale Guidry Jr - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage’s, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
• Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
**EMAIL RESUME TO **
****@*****.*** (faxed resumes will not be reviewed)
Position: Aspirant / Sales
1. Hit production targets
2. Prospecting – cold calling, quoting, outside marketing
3. Follow up with prospective customer
4. Having needs based conversations and uncovering needs
5. Follow systems that lead to closed calls
· Phone skills
· Efficient with computer systems
· Follow systems and processes
· Analysis skills
· Communication skills: oral and written
· Problem solving
· Leadership / management
· Interpersonal skills
· Ability to learn
· Customer service sensitivity
· Job motivation
· Judgment / decisiveness
· Manage ability
· Tolerance for stress
· Quality commitment
Bachelor's or Associate's degree with 5 years sales experience required.
Starting wage 30k base plus overtime. First year expectations with salary, bonuses and commission $75k. Medical and PTO available. Apply for this Job Online »
Contact this Employer »