JC Sports Houston is seeking a positive and responsible person with basketball/baseball/ soccer experience and a passion for children.
JC Sports offers Indoor classes, mobile basketball/ soccer baseball programs / leagues for children ages 2-12 . Our enthusiastic and experienced instructors introduce sports skills by using age-appropriate games, drills, and exercises through different sports Curriculum/licenses. The sessions are healthy, informative and FUN! The team atmosphere builds socialization and LIFE SKILLS at an important developmental age. The techniques learned through the unique instruction helps children get familiar with athletics and how to properly play sports. Classes are Monday through Saturday, 60min for each session.
- Responsible - arrives on time to each session, can handle a group of 10 children, keeps accurate attendance, communicates well with parents, site director, teachers, etc.
- Professional - friendly and courteous with parents, day care center staff and director, and self-assured.
- Enthusiastic - MUST enjoy young kids, be able to confidently connect with children primarily ages 3-12, and
-Fun - enjoys having FUN with young kids, being GOOFY, using your imagination, and watching kids smile.
- Patient - must be a patient person who understands young children.
- Reliable Transportation - must have a safe and reliable car.
- Clear Background Check- A successful candidate must pass a Federal & State Background Check.
*CPR /First Aid certified preferred
*Application Instructions: Please send us your CL and Resume.
ONLY APPLICANTS that SUBMIT a COVER LETTER and RESUME WILL BE CONSIDERED
Contact this Employer »