We are searching for an experienced, reliable, detailed and task-oriented Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will work directly with and provide daily administrative support to Office Administrator.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, extremely organized, professional, caring, confidential, reliable, & punctual,
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Assignments that involve work of a confidential and/or complex nature, requiring exposure to sensitive information and contacts, thereby requiring considerable discretion, judgement, tact and diplomacy.
• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Managing filing system.
• Recording information as needed.
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
• Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
• Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
• Coordinating events as necessary.
• Maintaining supply inventory.
• Maintaining office equipment as needed.
• Aiding with client reception as needed.
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
• Open and distribute daily mail.
• Order office supplies.
Duties, responsibilities and actives may change at any time.
• Friendly and professional demeanor.
• Strong confidentiality skills.
• Dependable and flexible with time.
• Moderate skills in Micro Soft Office (Excel and Word).
• Strong organizational problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
Must have driver license and insurance.
• 1-2 years’ experience working in an office environment.
Please send resumes and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org .
No phone calls please.
Contact this Employer »